Friday, June 22, 2012

Cloth Diaper Smart!

First let me just say if you haven't yet jumped into the world of cloth diapering you really should! It's not like it used to be, there is a whole world out there of convenient and modern cloth diapers just waiting for your child's bum!

Alright so now lets get into it! I'm so excited to be talking about this you don't even know :) When I first started my journey into cloth diapering I had already known a bit about it because of all the people on YouTube I like to watch had informational videos. I also knew that cloth diapering was way cheaper than using disposable (not to mention all of the other wonderful benefits). That being said I don't like making really large purchases at one time no matter what it is and having no idea which would be my favorite I wanted to take it slow. I told myself I would only buy them if they were on sale. I was already familiar with some bargain sites so I kept my eye out for cloth diaper sales on those, and that is when I started purchasing my first cloth diapers.

I went this way for a while and thought it would be fun to buy from a site that had deals and customer loyalty programs but I just didn't know which one to go with. So many had good reviews but it really bothered me to pay so much shipping! I decided to focus on work at home mom businesses because I believe in supporting other mothers. I was perfectly content with my decisions thus far knowing there was no place local I could go so I figured shipping was just going to have to be a fact of purchasing cloth online.

Little Did I Know....
 I was about to discover jackbenatural.com!
Not only did jack be natural have good prices already on cloth diapers they ALWAYS ship FREE! I was so excited when I made my first purchase and even more so when TWO days later I got my fluff mail! I cannot believe how fast they ship, especially with free shipping. That is their "saying" after all "Jack ships quick, jack ships free".

You would think that would be enough to sell anyone on how great of a deal this is but it gets even better. They offer for free to get what is called a "jacks nap sack" and it's a little fabric sac that your stuff will come in and it's really great. My husband even liked it and thinks they are great for holding things around the house. Of course you can opt out but I recommend at least getting one to see what it's like!

On top of that let's discuss the FREE samples! My favorite is a sample of their crunchy clean cloth diaper safe laundry detergent (which you can also purchase on their site). I have also gotten a sample of natural sun screen, which I have yet to try living in such a rainy place :0

Now their not done yet! You also get "jacks cash" where you get 7% of the purchase you get back in store credit for your next purchase!  That works out to $1 for every $15 you spend. Can it get any better? It's almost unbelievable that any other site makes money when they are out there! I have made several purchases from them and plan on many more.

If your looking into cloth diapering or need to increase your stash for not too much money I would check them out as soon as this blog post is done! The customer service is wonderful too and if you "like" their facebook fan page their is a coupon on their for your first time purchase. And for a limited time a contest is going on to take a photo of your jackbenautral purchases and enter to try to win $25 dollars in jacks cash.

Okay okay I'll stop but seriously they don't just sell cloth diapers they have a lot of different things so go right now... GO check them out!

No comments:

Post a Comment