Saturday, June 23, 2012

I AM Help meet hear me roar!

The most important thing I do is also the most rewarding.

That is raising my children. Raising my children to be happy, healthy well functioning adults. As part of that it is my dream to be able to stay home with them. I applaud working mothers and for all of their sacrifices that they make on a daily basis for their children and family. I know that if it came to that I could do it but it would so hard to leave my children on a daily basis even if for only a few hours. On that train of thought I want to do every thing I can to help my family financially. I really want to be able to contribute as the economy isn't the best, my husband is still in school and we are a young family. There are a few ways I hope to achieve this one being this blog along with my other one. I'm hoping to reach an audience that relates to me and we can work together to build better futures. Another way is my YouTube account (notice link?) I also am working on building up my Etsy shop to be worthy enough to mention in a common blog such as this.

One of the last proactive ways (of course not including budgeting and couponing) is this thing I started doing called ZeekRewards. All I have to do is place one ad a day like so:

Get BOGO bids on Zeekler to win laptops, electronics, cash and much more at up to 95% off. https://www.zeekler.com/securesignup.asp?username=megorozco



and there I go I can earn an income from just doing that. It will increase of course if you click on my link and visit my on-line store, bid on items that will benefit you and me and possibly even join yourself to begin an income from home. I know plenty of people doing this and after just a few months they have quite a bit of money. Our family vehicle is barely holding on and I'm hoping to use the money I earn from this to buy a new vehicle for my family. I hope you will support me and I can help support you all as well! At least check out the link above there is no harm in doing so and hey you might like what you see!

No comments:

Post a Comment